Get in touch with us for acquiring Diesel Additive! We are a well-known Supplier of ELF EMDFA 200 Diesel Additive from Kerala, India. It is the most effective and efficient solution for optimal combustion. It possesses detergent that cleans the injector rapidly thereby improving atomization efficiency. Buyers can purchase ELF EMDFA 200 Diesel Additive from us in both small as well as bulk quantities and at reasonable prices.
FACTORS AFFECTING COMBUSTION
- Incomplete combustion is a major cause for deterioration in efficiency.
- The time available for combustion is very short in an engine. Typically in an engine (stationary DG sets) running at 1500 rpm, the time available for combustion will be of the order of 1/100 of a second. In vehicles running at 2800 rpm on high load, the time available for combustion is of the order of 1/200 of a second.
- Complete combustion in an engine requires initiation of combustion at the designated instant. The ignition of fuel should take place at a designated instant before the top dead center, followed by smooth and rapid combustion converting the fuel into gaseous combustion products.
- There is a need for fine fuel atomization and an efficient mixing of fuel with air. The initiation of combustion also depends on the Cetane No. of the fuel, which is a measure of the self ignition quality of the fuel. The rate of vaporization depends on the surface area and hence on good fuel atomization with fine droplets for a larger surface area.
- The new engine designs with precisely engineered orifices are more vulnerable to fouling and even marginal fouling affects the combustion efficiency.
REASONS OF INCOMPLETE COMBUSTION
- Fouling of injectors which is inevitable. Fouling is accentuated by the presence of cycle oil streams in diesel.
- Fouling compromises atomization.
- Poor atomization means larger particles. Therefore slower vaporization and not enough time for fuel vapour to mix with air, ignite and burn. Net result loss of energy, reduced efficiency and power delivery.
- SOLUTION FOR OPTIMAL CUMBUSTION
- The most cost effective solution is the use of EMDFA 200 Multifunctional Diesel Additive.
- Contains a detergent which quickly cleans injectors and improves atomization efficiency, thereby reducing incomplete combustion.
- Also contains a cetane improver which helps in timely self ignition. Again contributes to improved combustion. (Incidentally Indian Diesel Spec in 13 major metros is 51). Cetane improver also helps in improving cold start capability.
- Corrosion inhibitor protects the entire fuel system.
ADVANTAGES OF EMDFA 200
- Better drivability and power
- Lower maintenance costs particularly of the fuel injection system
- EMDFA 200 is to be used at a dosage of 400 ppm.
- When starting with an engine with already fouled injectors recommend a “CLEAN UP” phase with 1000 ppm dosing for 250 hours.
- Alternately rapid cleanup possible with vehicular engines. In the rapid injector cleaning procedure, a quantity of 120 ml of EMDFA 200 for light commercial vehicles and 300 ml of EMDFA 200 for heavy commercial vehicles, is filled in the primary fuel filter of the engine. The engine is run on idling speed for about 30 minutes. This will ensure that the deposits on the injectors are cleaned and subsequently a regular dosage of 400 ppm is to be used. The smoke emission levels before and after the rapid injector cleaning can be taken and compared with the help of a smoke meter, which will clearly demonstrate the drastic reduction in the emission levels.
EMDFA 200 EVALUATIONS / RECOMMENDATIONS
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association has evaluated EMDFA 200 on a TATA 697 DI diesel engine and found an economy in fuel consumption of the order of 3.59 to 4.68% at different speeds.
- TELCO, Engineering Research Centre, Pune has tested EMDFA 200 on a TATA vehicle 1210 SE model and certified a 5 % saving is diesel consumption.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has evaluated EMDFA 200 on an engine of 12.4 BHP at 1800 rpm (Ruston 1 YWA MK4) and found an improvement of 4.1 to 6.3 % in brake specific fuel consumption and a reduction in smoke number ranging from 37.5 to 61.6% at different loads.
- Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio, Texas has evaluated EMDFA 200 on a 1990 model Cummins L 10 CPL No.1223 rated at 290 BHP @ 2100 rpm and certified the fuel treated with EMDFA 200 as “Superior”.
- Mahindra and Mahindra has tried EMDFA 200 on M & M vehicles and found an increase in mileage by 8 – 10 %, considerable reduction in exhaust emissions and smoother drive with no negative effects.
- SKODA recommends the use of EMDFA 200 for SKODA diesel engines.
- CATERPILLAR has no objection to the use of EMDFA 200 in their engines.
- Many large industrial houses and transporters in India use EMDFA 200 regularly.
EMDFA 200 ECONOMICS
- Cost Of EMDFA 200 is less than 0.75% TO 0.80% of fuel cost
- Net Savings of 2.25% to 4.25%