We are a renowned Supplier of Servo Adon Petrol Additive from Kerala, India. We have strong and close associations with the named manufacturers and bring to you quality checked collection of Servo Adon Petrol Additive. It is efficient in reducing petrol consumption and improving drive ability. In addition to this, it reduces smoke emissions as well. Be it small order or bulk, we make sure that they are timely and safely delivered.
PROBLEMS OF INCOMPLETE COMBUSTION
- Typical effect on emissions due to deposits is an increase in CO emissions by about 50% and in HC by about 120%. Removal of deposits on intake valves reduces CO emissions by 1%, HC by 33% and NOx by 21%.
SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS OF IMCOMPETE COMBUSTION
- A technically correct and most cost effective option to overcome all problems caused by deposits is the use of multifunctional additives like SERVO ADON P.
- The additive SERVO ADON P is a fifth generation additive which provides 'CLEAN UP' and 'KEEP CLEAN' performance in injectors, intake valve and combustion chamber.
- It is further formation of additive which reduces combustion chamber deposits and threrby reducing ORI (Octane Requirement Increase).
- It consists of low molecular weight polyamides - nitrogenous and hydrocarbon compounds and polyether in a mixture of an aromatic solvent and synthetic oil.
- It is a unique combination of two different Polyamine molecules with synergistic effect, which provides great flexibility in formulation with a guaranteed 20% more efficacy for the same dosage or 20% greater cost effectiveness.
BENEFITS OF SERVO ADON P
- Regular use of SERVO ADON P will give the following benefits:
- Reduces Intake valve and manifold deposits by more than 60% on an average
- Removes Carburetor and Injector deposits and keeps entire fuel system clean
- Reduces fuel consumption by 4 to 5 %
- Reduces smoke emissions - CO by 50 % and unburnt HC by 20%
- Improves vehicle driveability
- Protects fuel system against corrosion
- Reduces maintenance costs
SERVO ADON P APPROVALS / RECOMMENDATIONS
- The Ministry of Industries, France has certified that the use of this additive does not do any harm to the engine and environment. This certification is a mandatory legal requirement in Europe. It is a totally ashless product and does not contain any metallic constituents.
- Automobile Manufacturers’ association, U.K. has approved TOTAL gasoline additive to meet all technical requirements of gasoline with a dosage of 750 ppm.
- SERVO ADON P meets the following requirements:
- Carburettor cleanliness-merit rating of 8 on Renault 5 engine with CEC F-03-T-81 method with any subsequent revision.
- Injector cleanliness on Puegeot 205 GTI engine with IFP method allowing a maximum of 2% Flow rate reduction.
- Intake valve cleanliness on Opel Kadett engine-merit rating of 9 with CRC method. Also for Valve cleanliness (Keep Clean) on M102E engine with DKA19 method the average valve deposits less than 25mg. Similarly for Clean up with the same method a minimum of 10% average reduction in deposits per valve.
SERVO ADON P DOSAGE
- A regular dosage of 1000 ppm or 1ml per litre of petrol is recommended. Regular usage will give optimum benefit.
SERVO ADON P PACKING
- SERVO ADON P is available in 5ml, 20ml and 100 ml pouch packing.
SERVO ADON P ECONOMICS
- At the regular dosage of 1000 ppm, the cost of the additive will be about 1.8 % of the fuel cost. With the possible gross savings of 4 - 5 %, the net saving will be of the order of 2 to 3 %.